1. When the non grain oriented electrical steel is used, the silicon steel sheet to be annealed is placed in the iron box (according to the size of the silicon steel sheet, it is best not to exceed three layers for the packing), and the best for each box of silicon steel sheet. Cover a cover plate slightly smaller than the iron box (preferably made of silicon steel sheet material), hang it into the furnace, lock the furnace cover, press the seal ring, and open the circulating water pipe.
2. Non grain oriented electrical steel needs to be effectively connected to nitrogen, check for leaks, and check the normal supply of circulating water.
3. Non grain oriented electrical steel needs to close all its valves during operation, effectively install the vacuum tube, open the vacuum pump during use, open the vacuum valve, vacuum pump to -1MPA, close the needle valve and then turn off the vacuum pump power supply. .
4. Connect the nitrogen tube to the inflation valve, open the inflation valve, and inject nitrogen. The pressure is between 0.03 ~ 0.1MPA, close the inflation valve to open the safety valve.
5. Install the three thermocouples on the furnace.
6. Check the voltage, current and meter of the electrical cabinet.
7. Set the initial temperature of the temperature control table to 400 °C, check whether the currents of the power meter are consistent. After ensuring the adjustment is complete, turn on the heating switch to heat. At this point, the valve for circulating water is opened to ensure that there is no blockage to ensure smooth water flow.
8. Check the normality of the meter in the electric house and adjust the power of the annealing furnace.
9. When the temperature rises to 400 °C, open the nitrogen filling valve (smoke) and close the inflation valve when venting to 0.01 MPA.
10. When the temperature is determined to rise to 400 °C, the temperature is constant, and the temperature is constant for about 1 hour. [About the time of the ninth operation, and the temperature of the instrument is also about 400 °C.
11. After the insulation is completed, set the temperature control table to 680 °C and heat it.
12. During heating, pay attention to the flow rate and temperature of the circulating water. The pointer of the pressure vacuum gauge should not exceed 0.1 MPA; if it exceeds 0.1 MPA, the inflation valve should be opened for deflation, and always maintained at 0.1 MPA.