Stress-annealing process for cell ferrosilicon UI lamination
1. Install the annealed silicon steel sheet into the iron box (according to the size of the silicon steel sheet, please note that it is better to pack no more than three layers). Each box of silicon steel sheet is best covered with a cover slightly smaller than the iron box (most It is easy to use silicon steel sheet material), hang it into the furnace, lock the furnace cover, press the sealing ring, and connect the circulating water pipe.
2. The core ferrosilicon UI lamination needs to be connected to nitrogen, check for leaks, and check the normal supply of circulating water.
3. The core silicon iron UI lamination needs to effectively close all the valves, then install the vacuum tube, open the vacuum pump, open the vacuum valve during operation, vacuum to -1MPA, close the needle valve and then turn off the vacuum pump power. 4. Connect the nitrogen tube to the inflation valve, open the inflation valve, and inject nitrogen. The pressure is between 0.03 ~ 0.1MPA, close the inflation valve to open the safety valve.
5. Install the three thermocouples of the meter on the furnace body.
6. Check the voltage, current and instrumentation of the electrical cabinet.
7. Set the initial temperature of the temperature control table to 400 °C, check whether the currents of the power meter are consistent. After ensuring the adjustment is consistent, turn on the heating switch to heat. At this point, the valve for circulating water is opened to ensure that there is no blockage to ensure smooth water flow.
8. Check the normality of the meter in the electric house and adjust the power of the annealing furnace.
9. When the temperature rises to 400 °C, open the nitrogen filling valve (exhaust smoke), and close the inflation valve when repeating the gas to 0.01MPA. Repeat the operation of three or four items.
10. When the temperature is determined to rise to 400 °C, the temperature is constant, the temperature is about 1 hour (about the time of the ninth operation), and the temperature of the meter is also about 400 °C.