The performance indicators of silicon steel sheet are embodied in the following aspects:
1. Low iron loss. The most important indicator of quality. Countries around the world are classified by iron loss value. The lower the iron loss, the higher the grade and the higher the quality.
2. High magnetic induction. A silicon steel sheet capable of obtaining a higher magnetic induction under the same magnetic field. The motor or transformer manufactured by it has a smaller volume and weight. Relatively speaking, it can save silicon steel sheet, copper wire and insulation materials.
3. High stacking coefficient. The surface of the silicon steel sheet is smooth, flat and uniform in thickness, and the stacking factor for manufacturing the iron core is improved.
4. Good punching performance. This is even more important for manufacturing small, miniature motor cores.
5. The surface has good adhesion and solderability to the insulating film.
6. Magnetic duration.
7, silicon steel sheet must be delivered after annealing and pickling.