Causes of abnormal vibration of the EI type transformer
1. When the transformer is in normal operation, the core vibration caused by magnetostriction, the core vibration caused by the leakage between the silicon steel sheet joint and the lamination, these are the sources of normal vibration.
2. Core vibration caused by too little primary coil or excessive input voltage.
3. The silicon steel sheet is not flat, causing the core to vibrate.
4. The magnetic core vibration caused by the concentration of the water is not enough or not dried.
5. Oscillation caused by insufficient number of inserts.
6. The abnormal sound caused by the unevenness of the coil.
The normal vibration of the transformer, we can ignore, any transformer, there is a slight vibration, which is within the standard range!