Monophase EI lamination, also be called as single phase EI lamination, they can be used for both small or large transformer cores.
EI transformer lamination is made by Cold-rolled non-oriented electrical silicon steel sheet (CRNGO) or Cold-rolled oriented electric silicon steel sheet (CRGO), the thickness is from 0.23mm-0.5mm.
Available sizes for Single phase EI Lamination sheet:
Why choose us:
1. Factory direct: We are a professional manufacturer of Silicon Steel Sheets, established in 2009.
2. High quality raw material: We mainly choose raw material from big steel factories, such as BAO STEEL, WISCO, which are the best and largest raw material manufacturer in China.
3. Good quality & Low cost: The company has introduced a dozen of fully automatic high-speed punching machines, which can produce high quality products with less labor cost. So we can always keep the price competitive and reasonable.
4. Various sizes for selection: We have developed a great variety of molds, with different sizes, to provide you with a wide range of options.
1. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, sample order is available for quality check and market test.
2. Q: What's your payment terms?
A: We usually accept T/T at sight as the main payment terms, and other payment can also be negotiated.
3. Q: Do you have the products in stock?
A: Yes, we keep some general ones in stock.
4. Can I mix different models in one shipment?
A: Yes, different models can be mixed up.